Deadline: 29 July, 2021
Saldanha Bay Municipality Financial Management (MFMIP) Internship 2021
SA Internship – Applications are now open for the Saldanha Bay Municipality Financial Management (MFMIP) Internship 2021. Saldanha Bay Municipality is a high profile municipality that takes care of its people to deliver the highest quality of service to its residents and visitors. We are also committed to the goals of our Employment Equity Plan. If you are competent and committed and would like to work in a professional environment, you are welcome to apply for the following position on our staff establishment.
Saldanha Bay Municipality Financial Management (MFMIP) Internship 2021 Eligibility
Applicants must be in possession of a three-year Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with Financial Accounting as a major;
- Computer Literacy in MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communications skills in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- Candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
Internship Overview: The MFMIP is a structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of the municipal budget and treasury office. The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired through tertiary training.
- Salary: R100 000 p.a (all-inclusive)
- Enquiries: A Gwanya: Tel: (022) 701 6843
Thank you for your interest in seeking employment with us.
- All applications should be accompanied by a completed application form (obtainable from our Human Resource office or website: www.sbm.gov.za) clearly
reflecting the name of the position applying for; a comprehensive CV; a certified copy of your ID, driver’s license and educational qualifications.
- Applications without afore – mentioned will not be considered.
- Applications should be forwarded to Human Resource Services, Private Bag X12, Vredenburg, 7380 or via email to: email@example.com.
- Applications/Supporting documents larger that 2MB sent via email are not accommodated.
- For the implementation of the Employment Equity Act, candidates are encouraged to indicate their race, gender and disability.
- No late applications will be considered.
- Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates, If you do not receive a response within 3 (three) months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- All appointments are subject to a medical assessment, criminal record and reference checks from previous and current employer(s).
- The Council beholds the right not to make an appointment.
For more Information: Saldanha Bay Municipality Financial Management (MFMIP) Internship 2021.