OMAPLEX LAW FIRM VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2021 FOR GRADUATES AND UNDERGRADUATES IN NIGERIA
The virtual internship by OMAPLEX Law Firm is a work experience program whereby Participants (interns) gain experience while working virtually in the Firm.
The Virtual Internship intends to provide various opportunities for participants to learn more about the operations of a Legal Business, by carrying out basic activities that may include mastering the skill of Proof reading documents, Drafting, Presentations/Proposals, Research, sorting through documents and more.
One of the skills and knowledge that Participants are expected to gain is an opportunity to expand their knowledge of and experience with Technology thereby helping with the development of skills in time management and problem solving . Also, the internship is intended to equip participants with a range of skills that will help them network and build valuable connections in the legal industry which can also be a valuable addition to their Curriculum Vitae, thereby giving them a front over their counterparts who will not key into this laudable scheme.
- The opportunity to telecommute: participants can intern with the firm without having to leave their home and still gain the experience needed for a competitive edge.
- Flexibility: which means the internship program can be worked easily according to their schedule.
- A chance to develop knowledge and skills in the multifaceted spheres of the legal industry.
- Exploring different areas of law to see which is likely to be pursued.
- Acquiring insights into the way the legal field works and what challenges it faces
- The opportunity to create a network of contacts.
- Gaining valuable work experience to set them apart from other candidates.
- Acquiring practical knowledge of the courses being taught in the university.
HOW TO APPLY OMAPLEX LAW FIRM VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Write an essay of not less than 200 words, telling us why you want to be a part of the virtual internship program, stating your expectation(s) of the law practice in the next five years. Post a screenshot of your application essay on your social media page and share the link with us in the space provided for it in the form below.