Nasims-Npower Batch C final Selection Stage – SA Media FMHDS
The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has made announcement on the next step of the N-Power Batch C Stream One Beneficiaries.
The Permanent Secretary Bashir Nura Alkali said in a statement, that the ministry has commenced the next stage of enrollment with the verification of email addresses by applicants.
Alkali therefore called on shortlisted applicants to check their respective email addresses for confirmation and for further information.
Npower Batch C final Selection Stage Process
All shortlisted applicants are requested to immediately enroll their biometric data to qualify for the final selection stage of the NPOWER Batch C (Stream 1) programme
Kindly follow the instructions below;
- Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
Nasims-Npower Batch C final Selection Stage
After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
Applicants to log into https://www.nasims.gov.ng to enrol their biometric data.