Deadline: 30 July, 2021
Metsimaholo Local Municipality Finance Internship 2021 for South Africans (SA) FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INTERNS X3
Metsimaholo Local Municipality Finance Internship Minimum Requirements:
- Degree in accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
Metsimaholo Local Municipality Finance Internship Main Duties:
- The Interns will be working in the Financial Services, Income, Expenditure section and in the Supply Chain Management Unit on a rotational basis.
- The interns will also perform any other administrative duties as and when required by the Supervisor.
All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to background screening checks (verification of qualifications, criminal record checks and security vetting).
Applications can be posted to: Metsimaholo Local Municipality’s Human Resources Division, P.O. Box 60, Sasolburg, 1947. Please note that no emailed applications will be considered. For any enquiries please contact Mr. Phala Machaea (016) 973 – 8446
Due to the large number of applications we envisage to receive, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within three (3) months, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.