KKR COVID-19 Relief Small Business Builders Grant Program for Entrepreneurs
KKR COVID-19 Relief Small business Builders Program for Entrepreneurs around the World Application Form Portal is now opened for fresh registration. receive grants for your business to grow. Get Started below:
2021 KKR COVID-19 Relief Small business Builders Program for Entrepreneurs are now open. Created as a key pillar of KKR’s COVID-19 Relief Effort, KKR Small Business Builders (SBB) aims to support entrepreneurs and their small businesses around the world.
The grants are designed to help business owners sustain their enterprises, maintain or create jobs, and spur economic opportunity as they respond to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis and recover from its resultant economic dislocation. KKR Small Business Builders has an emphasis on companies that are pivoting their business in response to the pandemic; are operated by historically underrepresented groups (HUGs); and/or are providing important community services.
Benefits for Selected Applicants
- Selected entrepreneurs will receive a $10,000 grant as well as mentoring and coaching opportunities with KKR employees.
- Everyone who applies receives free access to the thousands of curated resources and a community of 400,000+ small business owners on Hello Alice, as well as access to the Global Entrepreneurship Network.
Requirements for KKR COVID-19 Relief Small business Builders Program
To qualify for the KKR Small Business Builders program, you must:
- Operate in the United States, United Arab Emirates, Spain, Singapore, Luxembourg, Japan, Ireland, India, Germany, France, England, China, or Australia;
- Be a for-profit business;
- Have 5–50 employees;
- Have generated annual gross revenues in 2019 of less than $7 million;
- Have a demonstrated need for support;
- Propose a strong plan for moving forward.
How to register for 2021 KKR Grant Application
- Interested applicants can kick start their KKR Grant application by creating an account.
- This program helps support small businesses to develop resiliency in the face of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
Feel free to ask us questions about this post our team will respond to you, we promise to update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to subscribe to the site to get updates.KKR COVID-19 Relief Small Business Builders Grant Program for Entrepreneurs