Deadline: 30 January, 2021.
Iranwo Foundation 2021 Business Grants for Nigerian Female Entrepreneurs
The Iranwo Foundation is a youth led Organization breaking the vicious circle of poverty among women and Children living urban slums and disadvantage communities.
The foundation is seeking to financially support small business owner by women with a none collateral and interest free loan.
What will an interest and collateral free loan of between 80,000- 100,000 do for your business?
Iranwo Foundation 2021 Business Grants for Nigerian Female Entrepreneurs ELIGIBILITY
- Participants can be from any part of Nigeria.
- Female Entrepreneurs
- Have an existing small business
If you are interested in taking this loan,
- kindly make a video (not more than 2 minutes) detailing how this loan will support your business and how you intend to pay back.
- Urge your friends to like your video and Iranwo foundation’s Instagram page (@iranwofoundation) and tag Iranwo Foundation to your video.
- Use the hashtag #IranwoFoundation #iranwosmallbusiness