How to Reset Your Sayouth Mobi site Password
SA YOUTH – Trying to apply for the Gauteng Department of Education COVID-19 Screeners opportunity via sayouth mobi site or you want to login to the sayouth mobi site but forgot your password? Follow the steps below to reset your password on sayouth mobi site and get applying in no time!
- STEP 1: Go to https://sayouth.mobi
- STEP 2: Click on ‘Go to Homepage’
- STEP 3: Click on ‘Login’ on sayouth mobi site
- STEP 4. Click on ‘Forgot your Password?’
- STEP 5: Type your ID number and cellphone number (the one you used to register with) then ‘Click Send Password via SMS’
- STEP 6: Wait for your SMS and click the link in the SMS
- STEP 7: This will automatically send you to a page to create a new password
- STEP 8: Create a new password, then ‘Login’ to sayouth mobi site
Remember to save your password and keep it safe!
For those that cant login to the sayouth mobi site for one issues or the other, kindly call the toll free line 0800 72 72 72 or email email@example.com. Please be patient, they will assist you, call volumes are currently extremely high and they are working as quickly as they can to assist everyone.