Deadline: 25th July, 2021
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation’s (GNPC) 2021/2022 Foreign Scholarship for Ghanaians
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation’s (GNPC) Foreign Scholarship is a highly selective full scholarship offered to Ghanaians to further their studies abroad. The awards are for masters and PhD studies.
GNPC Foreign Scholarship 2021/2022 Eligibility
- Applicant must be Ghanaian.
- Must have obtained admission to undertake a masters or PhD program.
- Must hold a first degree of at least second-class (for Masters applicant), and a relevant postgraduate qualification (for PhD applicants).
- Must be available to start your academic studies by the start of the academic year for which you seek sponsorship.
- Applicant must not be pursuing a PhD or Master’s degree at the time of application.
Application Procedure GNPC Foreign Scholarship 2021/2022
Interested applicants need to fill out the application form on gnpcfoundation.org from the 19th to 25th July 2021.
- A Curriculum Vitae and list of publications (PhD applicants).
- Academic Certificates.
- Copy of Passport biodata page.
- Admission letter or Letter of acceptance from the host institution.
- Letters of recommendation from home institution and company – each Letter must be on the respective institution’s letterhead and duly signed.
- Proposal – not exceeding 5 pages (for PhD applicants only).
- National Service Certificate.
NOTE – GNPC Foreign Scholarship 2021/2022
- Keep a printout of the completed application form.
- Applicants seeking sponsorship for online studies are ineligible.
- There will be no in-person interviews this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic and related safety protocols.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Mathematics, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Special-needs education.
- Applicants holding offer from Tuition free universities are highly preferable.
- Lecturers of public Tertiary Institutions.
- Persons with disability.