Eswatini Youth Enterprise Revolving Fund (YERF) Application Form – PDF Download
Eswatini Youth Enterprise Revolving Fund (YERF) is a Category A Parastatal that was established by the Government of the Kingdom of Swaziland in 2009 in response to the vision of His Majesty King Mswati III.
The Youth Enterprise Fund is a business support mechanism established for youth aimed at contributing to the reduction of youth unemployment in Eswatini.
YERF has made call for loan applications from the Eswatini Youth (18-35 years) on the 1st October 2021 and shall be closed on the 29th October, 2021. Also Read : Eswatini Youth Enterprise Revolving Fund Loan 2021 Application
YERF Application process shall be as follows:
- Where to get YERF application forms
- Forms are available on this website as well as distributed to among other stakeholders, Tinkhundla Centres, and Eswatini National Youth Council, Junior Achievement, ENACTUS, IDCE, SEDCO, etc. or Click here to download YERF Application Form
- Filling of YERF Application Forms
The applicant fills in the forms providing information which shall among others include:
- Information about the applicant(s)
- Form is taken to Umphakatsi or Zone Leader for vetting where they append their signature and stamp the form
- The form is taken for further vetting at Inkhundla through signature and stamp
- The form with all the attachments is submitted to The Fund offices, ENYC Offices or
left at Inkhundla centre where it shall be collected.
- Applicants should ensure that before submission, attachments are included as guided in the requirements checklist found in the last page of the application form.
The following attachments shall be necessary to accompany the submission of the application form:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation (for a registered company)
- Certified Copy of Form J
- Certified Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Premises / Land right (Chief’s Letter, Title Deed, Lease Agreement, etc.)
- Business Plan (include relevant CV)
- Market Contract/Letter of Intent as proof of market
- Trading Licenses (where applicable)
- The applications received shall not be interpreted as deserving for funding.
Only relevant requirements shall be attached by the applicants, i.e. not all the above requirements will be applicable to all applications.