Deadline: 20 September 2020.
ACU Gender Grants are awarded annually to member universities to support initiatives that will boost gender equity and equality on campus.
The grants can be used for a diverse range of projects, workshops, and events in areas such as:
- Supporting women in leadership
- Raising awareness of sexual harassment and developing anti-sexual harassment initiatives
- Supporting women in science and research
- Creating effective institutional policies
- Mainstreaming gender equity into the curriculum
- Grants of up to GBP 1000 are available for staff at ACU member universities to help meet the costs of organising projects that promote gender equity and equality.
- Grantees are required to submit a short interim report halfway through their project and a comprehensive final report within one month after completing their project.
How to apply
You will need to supply an outline of the project and an action plan, including details of what it involves and how it will address gender equity and equality at your university. The project action plan is requested for a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 12 months.