Deadline: 31 July, 2021
APPLY – Nigeria LNG 2021/2022 Post Graduate Scholarship Award | www.nlng.com
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) as part of its social investment initiative in education, invites applications from qualified candidates into the “NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for Master’s Degree programmes in the United Kingdom. The Scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with competitive advantage.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Postgraduate Scholarship Application portal is open. Nigeria LNG Limited is one of the world’s top 10 suppliers of LNG. NLNG was incorporated as a Limited Liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.
NLNG 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award Criteria & Eligibility
All prospective beneficiaries must possess the following to be considered:
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Renewable Energy, Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Cranfield
- Minimum of Second Class (upper division) in relevant field of study
Completed NYSC programme
- Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in all elements)
Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study
- Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
- Provide letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organisation)
- Possess international passport valid for travel, at least one year from
- Able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2021 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Application
How to Apply for Nigeria LNG Postgraduate Scholarship Award
Nigeria LNG Postgraduate Scholarship Application Process
Interested and qualified candidates should visit http://www.nigerialng.com to apply Click on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop-down menu. Then click on the “Post-Graduate Scholarship” application link on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal. Click on “Register here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents:
- International passport bio-data page
- First Degree certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Provisional admission letter from the indicated UK institutions above
- IELTS result
- Local Government Area letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable).
- Nigeria LNG Postgraduate Scholarship Important Information and Notice
- Application is for September 2021 or January 2022 intakes.
- Valid contact details should be provided as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
- Selection Test will take the form of Online Proctoring Test which allows candidates to take the test from the comfort of their homes.
- Candidates are advised to acquire basic computing skills and procure a personal computer/laptop with secure/steady internet connectivity.
- A cybercafé can be used by candidates unable to procure personal computers. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates prior to the Selection Test.
- Applicants are advised to check their e-mail boxes regularly for information on status of their application.
- Application will be disqualified for:
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents.
NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship.