Deadline: 31st July, 2021
Apply for Ghana Covid Response Grant 2021 (CRG) for SME’s
The Ghana Enterprises Agency (GEA) – an Agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry will implement Grant Programmes under the World Bank Funded Ghana Economic Transformation Project (GETP) and the Ghana Tourism Development Project (GTDP).
The Projects will respectively support the Government of Ghana’s initiatives to promote private investments and firm growth in non-resource-based Sectors and improve the performance of tourism in targeted destinations in Ghana.
GETP & GTDP Covid Response Grant Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
- Must be a Small or a Medium Enterprise (SME), including Micro Enterprises for Tourism and Hospitality Sector;
- Business Registration Certificate or Certificate of Incorporation; Tourism Certificate for MSMEs in the Tourism and Hospitality Sector, Non-formalized MSMEs in the Tourism and Hospitality Sector may submit Business Permits from MMDAs;
- Financial Statements or Statement of Affairs for the years 2019 and 2020 or business bank statements for same period must be submitted.
- SMEs which commenced operations in or after March 2020 are not eligible and should not apply.
- A business and/or personal Tax Identification Number (TIN),
- All shareholders and directors of the business must have valid personal Tax Identification Numbers (TIN)
Ghana Covid Response Grant 2021 Application Portal Eligble Enterpprise
- Textile and Garment;
- Food and Beverages;
- Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare and Companies in the production of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Tourism and Hospitality
Ghana Covid Response Grant 2021 Application Portal Eligible Costs/Activities
- The purchase of machinery and equipment, or technology;
- Equipment installation and repair costs;
- Payment for technical advisory services and training;
- Payment for capacity building fees and subscriptions;
- Working capital expenses including utility, salaries, purchase of raw materials, marketing expenses;
- Payment for rent;
- Cost of Regulatory Compliance.
How to Apply for Ghana Covid Response Grant 2021 (CRG) for SME’s
- Access Online Grant Applications at:https://gea.gov.gh/getp.
- Track the status of applications at:https://gea.gov.gh/getp/checkstatus.
- For assistance, contact any GEA Business Advisory Centres (BACs) or the Business Resource Centres (BRCs) across the country at no costs to applicants.
- For further inquiries, please call the GEA’s Contact Centre at 0302 74 77 77
- Email: email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Apply for GETP & GTDP Covid Grant 2021 for SME’s in Ghana
- Applicants should not take the requirements and eligibility section of the application form for granted.
- Applications will be screened to ensure compliance with the above-listed minimum requirements and eligibility prior to detailed review and assessment of applicant’s grants requests.
- For the avoidance of doubt, only Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) with Ghanaian majority shareholding or ownership (that is, minimum of 51 percent Ghanaian ownership/shareholding), who commenced operations before March 2020, are eligible for this grant. Multiple applications under different business names will not be allowed.
- That is, individuals who own multiple enterprises may apply with only one enterprise even if all their enterprises might be eligible to apply.
- Due diligence will be conducted for each and all successful applicants. GEA expects that information supplied for the assessment of grants requests will be accurate and reserve the right to eliminate or terminate any grants arrangements should due diligence report prove any falsification of statements/claims.
- Further, the GEA may decide to prosecute for fraud, any false, inaccurate, or misleading information supplied on the grant application form.