Deadline: 17th February 2023
Interested applicants are invited to apply for Uganda National Oil Company (UNOC) Recruitment 2023. The Uganda National Oil Company (UNOC) Ltd was established under the Petroleum (Exploration, Development and Production) Act and the Petroleum (Refining, Conversion, Transmission and Midstream storage) Act, both of 2013 and incorporated under the Companies’ Act, 2012. It is a limited liability company wholly owned by the Government of Uganda.
The overall function of UNOC is to handle the State’s commercial interests in the Oil and Gas industry and ensure that the resource is exploited in a sustainable manner.
UNOC Uganda jobs now invites applications for persons interested to develop their career with a dynamic results-oriented Company to occupy the following positions:
- MANAGER DOWNSTREAM TRADING (1 VACANCY)
- HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER – PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AND LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT (1 VACANCY)
- MANAGER TAX (1 VACANCY)
- MANAGER COMMERCIAL (1 VACANCY)
The company is also mandated to investigate and propose new upstream, midstream, and downstream ventures initially locally and eventually internationally.
UNOC now invites applications from qualified Ugandans who fully meet the required job specifications and with the right personal attributes and a passion for excellence to occupy the following positions in the Company’s established structure.
All the positions indicated attract a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidates.
- To view current Job Openings, click on the Available Opportunities
- To create and activate your User Profile, Click Register and fill in the required information. (To Apply You Must have a user profile)
- An activation email will be sent to your registered email address.
- Proceed to complete your user profile.
- Upon completing your User Profile, click Apply now to submit your application for the job of choice
- If you already have a user profile, choose the position of your choice and click Apply Now
All applications are expected to be submitted from Friday 13th January 2023 and not later than Friday 17th February 2023 by 17:00 Hours (5:00PM EAT)
- ONLY online applications will be considered.
- Applicants are required to scan and attach certified copies of the required academic documents only e.g. Transcript, O’level, A’level, Degree certificates.
- Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and ONLY Portable Document Format (pdf) is allowed. Where attachments are more than 1MB, candidates are advised to break them down before uploading.
- Academic documents for the successful candidates will be vetted and background checks conducted before they are considered for appointment into the Company.
- Applicants without authentic academic transcripts will not be considered.
- Any applicant with forged academic documents will be charged in the relevant courts of law.
- Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
“UNOC is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any monies to any candidates during the recruitment process. Report any form of solicitation to +256312444629”
For any inquiries please contact the Human Resource team on email@example.com.