Nigeria Army 85 Regular Recruit Intake Application (Secondary School Certification Holders). This is to inform the general public & all interested applicants that online application for 85 Regular Recruits Intake for Non-Tradesmen & women has commenced. Application starts 13 March & ends 14 April 2023. Application Is Free.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Apply online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
- Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth, and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
- Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.65 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while trades men/women must not be more than 26 years as at 31 April 2023.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition to above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate, e.g Details are available on the website.
- Interested candidates are advised to log on to the NA recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 13th March to 14th April 2023. Selected candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 2nd – 17th May 2023.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 2 – 17 May 2023.
- Minimium Age (Non – Trades) 18
- Maximium Age (Non – Trades) 22
- Minimium Age (Trades) 18
- Maximium Age (Trades) 26
- Minimium Height (Male) 1.68
- Minimium Height (Female) 1.65
- Minimium Educational Qualification All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. In addition to above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Application Period 13 Mar 23 – 14 Apr 23
2 thoughts on “Nigeria Army 85 Regular Recruit Intake Application (Secondary School Certification Holders) – https://recruitment.army.mil.ng”
Awesome! Its genuinely remarkable post, I have got much clear idea regarding from this post
I really like reading through a post that can make men and women think. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!