Interested applicants are invited to apply for Absa – Fraud Specialist Internship Programme 2023 For South Africans. One of the largest leading Banks in South Africa is offering a Graduate an exciting 12-month Internship opportunity to join the Fraud Solutions Fraud Squad.
This internship will maximise individual and organisational development through the execution of predefined internship objectives.
- Investigating fraud-related incidents, gathering evidence, and developing a case.
- Screening incoming suspicious transactions against known fraud indicators and other risk factors.
- Reporting on security threats and resolving suspicious alerts to mitigate risk of financial loss for Group.
- Maintain a high level of service to customers (internal and external) according to the service standards.
- Support the investigation by utilizing various investigative methods and tools to find the root cause analysis.
- Help improve operating systems to get the best results and present the analysis’s findings to the business for decision-making.
- Deliver professional communication and foster awareness regarding fraud trends.
- Maintaining professionalism in stakeholders’ interactions, including written and verbal communications.
- Engage proactively with peers to share best practices in-order to ensure that the work performed exceeds quality standards.
- Participate in all training and development interventions against agreed development objectives.
A min of NQF 6 Qualification in studies such as:
- ACFE qualification
- Criminal Justice
- Risk Management
- Fraud or Forensics investigations
- NQF Business Degree Min NQF7
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Effective Communication
- Working with people
- Results Driven
- Critical Thinking
- Customer obsessed
Fraud Experience will be advantageous.
To apply send your application to: Sihle.email@example.com or Mmakau.Tlailane@impactful.co.za
For more details Click Here