Interested applicants are invited to apply for 314 Digital Marketing Internship Opportunity. The board of 314 Digital is pleased to announce its third annual 314 Digital Internship at Elasticity this summer. The purpose of this internship is to provide a college student the opportunity to learn more about digital media at a vibrant and thriving agency, and to put his or her education to work in a real world setting.
This isn’t a “make copies and grab coffee” internship – in this paid, hybrid, 8-week internship, the intern will learn across all advertising channels in both traditional and digital spaces, and will eventually submit a final presentation to the 314 Digital Board describing their experience. The successful intern will earn a $1000 honorarium, and Elasticity will provide verification for school internship requirements.
About You: You’re not like everyone else. You bring a unique perspective to the table. Transparency tops your list of values. Your smarts and creativity are off the charts, matched only by your humility. You want to collaborate with a team of diverse talent. You proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion. You’re ambitious and unafraid to make mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly.
What You’ll Do: As an Elastic intern, you’ll learn all about engaging audiences and driving awareness for clients ranging from global brands to local nonprofits and everything in between. Your project will include one or all of the following:
- Media planning/buying: We need someone who can.
- Learn the ins and outs of programmatic media, digital media and paid social media campaigns
- Review campaign performance and provide feedback to account teams and clients
- Excel in turbo kickboxing
- Conduct research to identify opportunities aligned with client objectives
- Analytics: We need someone who can…
- Analyze data and identify trends.
Work in Google Data Studio and Excel to set up reports.
Win competitive lip syncing competitions.
Identify unique opportunities and insights using data.
- Analyze data and identify trends.
- Social media: We need someone who can…
- Develop content that’s timely, original, and relevant
- Write fun, snappy social media copy
- Join in the office debate over Instagram vs. TikTok
- Stay up-to-date with the hottest trends in digital and pop culture#
- We’re seeking a rising college senior or recent college graduate majoring in Advertising,
Marketing, English, Communications, or Digital Marketing. Chances are you’re passionate about media, brands, culture, pandas, robots, and mustaches.
How To Apply
Please submit an AWESOME cover letter, or video, or presentation (creativity counts!) along with your resume and three references to: 314DigitalTeam@gmail.com by January 31, 2023. Make it amazing and have some fun – don’t be scared to show off. Interviews and Start Date: Interviews will take place in-person or by video call. Dates of internship are flexible but will fall between June 5 – August 4, 2023. Candidates must be able to work remotely or in person with the Elasticity team on a daily basis.
About Elasticity: We are a disruptive integrated marketing agency excelling in digital marketing, social media and
community management, media relations, content marketing, managing search engine visibility, strategic paid media management, stakeholder and employee communications and building visual branding elements for our clients. Driven by data, fueled by creativity, focused on disruption and obsessed with digital — that’s Elasticity, and we stretch boundaries.
For Details, Click Here.
1 thought on “314 Digital Marketing Internship Opportunity 2023”
order anastrozole 1mg generic purchase arimidex pill buy anastrozole 1mg online