Deadline: October 28th 2021.
How to Apply for Diri Digital Entrepreneurship Empowerment Programme (DDEEP) for Bayelsa Youths
Bayelsa news today – The Ministry of Communications, Science and Technology, Bayelsa State notifies youth of Bayelsa State of the commencement of application process for the Diri Digital Entrepreneurship Empowerment Programme (DDEEP).
The Diri Digital Entrepreneurship Empowerment Programme (DDEEP) is an initiative of His Excellency Senator Douye Diri, Governor of Bayelsa State, through the Ministry of Communication, Science and Technology, which is aimed at equipping youths, women and public servants with contemporary skills in Information Communication Technology (ICT).
The programme’s main target is to train eight thousand (8000) Bayelsans in four years.
The training will be done in batches and this 1st batch will commence on 3rd November 2021.
The following are the modules for the training:
1. Mobile App Development
2. Website Development
3. Computer Hardware Maintenance
4. Computer Networking
5. Mobile Phone Repairs
- Applicants must be indigenes of Bayelsa State
- Must be a youth (male and female) between the ages of 17- 35
- Should have basic knowledge of the use of computer and the internet
- Young school leavers, students and graduates can apply
- Applicants must have a functional gmail account and phone number
- Applicants must be resident in Yenagoa.
How to Apply for Diri Digital Entrepreneurship Empowerment Programme
Click on the registration link HERE
Fill and submit your completed form.