Deadline: 28 May, 2021
Apply for Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution PLC (PHED) 2021 Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Scheme
Application Form Portal for 2021 Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution PLC (PHED PLC) Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Scheme is online, interested and qualified applicants can now fill form online via PHED PLC Graduate Trainee Scheme 2021 Link Portal.
Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution PLC (PHED PLC) – Is an organization driven by a vision to be the No.1 Electricity Distribution Company in Nigeria with a reputation for reliability and excellent customer service.
The Graduate Trainee Scheme is the next phase in our Company’s evolution, which is about unleashing our people and our Company’s full potential to work differently while harnessing both experienced and emerging business minds, capabilities and commitment that will transform the power sector in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting talented graduates to take part in this scheme. You will be trained for
18-30months through a well-structured and nurtured learning program and mentored by seasoned and experienced professionals.
This Graduate Trainee Scheme (GTS) is an accelerated career program (ACP) that is well structured to produce intrapreneurs with solid pedigree through enriched training and mentorship by constantly ensuring participants are exposed to the best practices in commercial, engineering, technical and management techniques. Furthermore, you will be fast tracked in your career progression through upgrades and special compensations.
- Title: Graduate Trainee Scheme (GTS)
- Location: Rivers, Cross River, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom
- Job Type: Full time
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector with seasoned and experienced professionals who will equip you with the essential knowledge and skills necessary to become future managers/leaders and play critical roles in safeguarding and advancing PHED business and its strategic position in a continuum.
Requirement for 2021 Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution PLC (PHED PLC) Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Scheme
- Minimum qualification is a bachelor’s degree (BSc.)/High National Diploma (HND) from a reputable university with a minimum of 2nd class (Lower Division) or Upper Credit.
- Must have completed the compulsory 1-year NYSC Scheme
- Must not be more than 30 years by December 2021.
- Must be analytical and possess excellent communication skills.
How to apply/register for PHED PLC Graduate Trainee Scheme 2021
Qualified candidates should: Click Here To Apply Online