Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment Portal
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment no Portal
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority(NSIA) conducts all her online activities through her official website https://nsia.com.ng and the same website also houses her career /recruitment portal.
The major means of application for NSIA recruitment in 2020 is via email and all applicants are required to follow the instructions and then wait for an interview invitation. Check the how to apply section below for the email and other processes to follow.
The NSIA also called The Authority came into existence with the NSIA Act which was signed into law in May 2011. The agency is charged with the responsibility to manage funds in excess of budgeted hydrocarbon revenues. Its mission is to play a leading role in driving sustained economic development for the benefit of all Nigerians through building a savings base for the Nigerian people, enhancing the development of Nigeria’s infrastructure, providing stabilization support in times of economic stress. The agency commenced its operation with the inauguration of its board of directors on 9th October 2012.
Positions for Application:
The following vacancies are currently available for application in the above agency;
- Analyst, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund (NIF) – NS20/3000
- Administration Officer – NS20/3001
- Operational Risk and Compliance Officer – NS20/3002
- Internal Audit Manager – NS20/3003
- Credit Risk Manager – NS20/3004
- Treasury and Strategic Planning Manager – NS20/3005
- Portfolio Manager, Healthcare Adviser – NS20
- Portfolio Manager – NS20/3007
- Requirements for NSIA Recruitment 2020/2021
Applicant must possessthe following
- Applicant must hold a minimum of first degree(BSc/HND)
- You must have completed the compulsory one year of NYSC or have your certificate of exemption.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates are to send their curriculum vitae(CV) in Microsoft word(MSW) format and saved with their full name(Your name and surname) to this email address email@example.com. using the position you wish to apply for as the subject of the mail(Example; Subject: Administration Officer – NS20/3001).
- After submitting the application, candidates should wait for the first list of shortlisted candidates for NSIA which will give them the opportunity to seat for the recruitment test.
The deadline for the application is Wednesday, March 13th, 2020. You are advised to apply as soon as possible to avoid having issues.
For inquiry visit Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority